Friday, May 11, 2007

Someone Read My Blog


I've been a little discouraged about blogging. I didn't install any counters here, because I thought it might be depressing! However, without counters, I thought no one was even looking, much less reading my blog. I mean, really, I'm not a great writer nor am I a very dedicated blogger.

But yesterday, I was actually posting to my blog, when I noticed that someone had left a comment! Oh! The excitement! Some one not only clicked on my blog, but they actually read a post! I feel the love!

So I am back today ready to share a picture of my new favorite coffee mug. Alex made this mug and several others and they have become the mugs we reach for first. It is BIG! And the handle is comfortable. The glaze isn't perfect, but that's okay. It's for me and I want something that functions perfectly. Beauty is second. Still, I believe this mug is beautiful.

No comments: