Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bina Geyer

I make jewelry, but I don't think I have a particular flare for it. I just experiment until something looks right. I wear my own stuff all the time, but this week I have gotten one compliment after another on my earrings. The problem is, I didn't make them!

I ordered these earrings from Jewelry Designs by Bina; I had been eyeing them for a long time. They have so much personality and I can wear them with jeans or all dressed up. Then I spotted a second pair I had to have as well - a lovely pair of drop earrings made with vintage bell flower beads! Bina's prices are very reasonable and she has worldwide FREE SHIPPING! She is so nice and easy to work with. My earrings arrived quickly and perfect and she even included a little gift! I will order from Jewelry Designs by Bina again. Please take a peak in her shop - you will love what you see!

No comments: