Sunday, November 16, 2008

Craptastic Blogger

I have been a craptastic blogger. I got going well for a while, then I tripped and fell into my busy life again. I intended to write daily. I suppose weekly would have been pretty good, but monthly? Nope.

Let's see.... well, we have really gotten into stamped work. We have been making loads of stamped platters and plates and they sell as fast as we can make them. We are sill trying to make each one unique, but if this keeps up, we'll have to make some repeats.


We have also been making quite a few soap dishes. We are still playing with the design. We love the two piece concept, but we are playing with developing a squared version. It may never come to be officially, but the prototypes are being worked on.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Your stamped pieces are gorgeous. Your glazes compliment them perfectly! Peace,
Todd in Santa Fe