Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sweet Thank Yous!

I'm not sure how it all happened, but after sharing a little bit of my experience with Vana of Le Papier Studio, I received a lovely package in the mail as a little thank you from her - these great LaPella Pottery note cards! We are so touched and grateful! These kind of experiences make selling on Etsy so much fun.


We are going to use these note cards in our packages to say thank you to our customers. I hope they will turn these wonderful cards over, see the designer, and take a look at what else Le Papier Studio has to offer.

In the meantime, I am looking through our photos to see if we have a good shot of our boys so we can have some beach note cards made in this style:

Isn't it sweet?

3 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Personalized stationery is the best. Nice gift!

Vana said...

Lisa,

That is very sweet of you! I

Unknown said...

very cute! I love writing customers little thank you notes :) I hope they like them too!